New Google phone with Gingerbread?

This is a discussion on New Google phone with Gingerbread? within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; There is a report out now about Google releasing a new phone by the end of the year. In this case it will be just ...

Thread: New Google phone with Gingerbread?

New Google phone with Gingerbread?

There is a report out now about Google releasing a new phone by the end of the year. In this case it will be just like the Nexus One being an unlocked device. The new device is said to have Gingerbread, Google’s newest OS update. The only problem with this right now is the fact that the new phone is seen to only be getting sold overseas. Meaning we might not be getting them as easy as we want.

Source:
    A second Google phone out before Christmas? | Android Central
    Cedric Cyrus
    Saint Paul, MN
    Evo 4G, I HATE APPLE!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric View Post

There is a report out now about Google releasing a new phone by the end of the year. In this case it will be just like the Nexus One being an unlocked device, so you can still get it with Sprint. The new device is said to have Gingerbread, Google’s newest OS update. The only problem with this right now is the fact that the new phone is seen to only be getting sold overseas. Meaning we might not be getting them as easy as we want.

Source:

The only way for the phone to work with sprint is if it was cdma. The nexxus one is not cdma. It is unlocked but it only works with gsm.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Full Body Protection for your smartphone.
    Get 1 Free!
    http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesusa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cedric View Post

There is a report out now about Google releasing a new phone by the end of the year. In this case it will be just like the Nexus One being an unlocked device, so you can still get it with Sprint. The new device is said to have Gingerbread, Google’s newest OS update. The only problem with this right now is the fact that the new phone is seen to only be getting sold overseas. Meaning we might not be getting them as easy as we want.

Source:

The only way for the phone to work with sprint is if it was cdma. The nexxus one is not cdma. It is unlocked but it only works with gsm.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Full Body Protection for your smartphone.
    Get 1 Free!
    Stealth Guards
    Thanks for the catch I'm so used to writing about like just all phones, and all carriers in general.
    Cedric Cyrus
    Saint Paul, MN
    Evo 4G, I HATE APPLE!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links