New York Anyone? Well 4G!

This is a discussion on New York Anyone? Well 4G! within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; As said earlier this quarter Sprint promised to bring WiMAX in a few major cities. Among the few: New York, Tampa, and more. They succeed ...

Thread: New York Anyone? Well 4G!

New York Anyone? Well 4G!

As said earlier this quarter Sprint promised to bring WiMAX in a few major cities. Among the few: New York, Tampa, and more. They succeed and congrats New York your 4G has arrived. Also with 4G Trenton, Tampa, Hartford, New Haven, New Brunswick. This is bringing the total up to 61 cities. So if you occupy any of these cities use that 4G, but work on keeping your battery alive.

Source:
    Sprint and Clearwire light up first 4G network in New York City, among other locales -- Engadget
    Cedric Cyrus
    Saint Paul, MN
    Evo 4G, I HATE APPLE!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

My notification icon in Tampa is still dark, despite being scheduled for August. I haven't been in downtown proper, but I also noticed that there is no blue yet on Sprint's coverage map for Tampa.
    I gave my iPhone to my 5 year old and got an EVO.

Quote Originally Posted by rich_c View Post
    My notification icon in Tampa is still dark, despite being scheduled for August. I haven't been in downtown proper, but I also noticed that there is no blue yet on Sprint's coverage map for Tampa.
    Looks like Sprint lied. I thought I'd never see the day.
    Cedric Cyrus
    Saint Paul, MN
    Evo 4G, I HATE APPLE!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links