Capture UFO's With Your Evo4G

This is a discussion on Capture UFO's With Your Evo4G within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; In our society, UFO’s are something that people surprisingly speak much of even though there is little to no proof of them. Well, this might ...

Thread: Capture UFO's With Your Evo4G

DougDroid

Capture UFO's With Your Evo4G

In our society, UFO’s are something that people surprisingly speak much of even though there is little to no proof of them. Well, this might just change now that technology allows most to have HD video capabilities in there pockets at all time. Fox news reported about a guy who apparently had an Evo4G in hand during a UFO sitting in Centreville, VA. The quick thinker pulled his phone out just in time to record a strange blue object in the sky and did it all in 720p clearity.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cNLac_86Nk]YouTube - UFO Blue in Centreville, VA (HD)[/ame]

News via: AC (HTC EVO 4G captures 'UFO' sighting in Virginia (Update: Video) | Android Central )

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Oh there's plenty of proof to their existence, people just choose to ignore it.

There is without a doubt life on other planets, and they are well aware of our existence.

But because of the prime directive, we may never find out for sure. :D
    I gave my iPhone to my 5 year old and got an EVO.

R/C Helicopter fitted with the new blue LED lighting kit for night flying.

Hohumm....

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links