The Android Tablet Of The Year Is Here

This is a discussion on The Android Tablet Of The Year Is Here within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; Well it seems the day of iPad envy is over, with this new Samsung product. The new Galaxy Tab that has been anticipated for months ...

Thread: The Android Tablet Of The Year Is Here

danDroid

The Android Tablet Of The Year Is Here

Well it seems the day of iPad envy is over, with this new Samsung product. The new Galaxy Tab that has been anticipated for months now is finally hitting store shelves at a Sprint store near you. The device will cost a healthy 399 with the typical new 2 year agreement. If your not diggn' the 2 year contract, you can still pickup the tab for $599. Other than the price, everything is the same as the other carriers, except each company received a custom design, and like usual, T-mobile gets the best looking version.

Anyone out there thinking of buying the Tab currently? Or is 1 GHz just too little for you?

News via: AC (Sprint Galaxy Tab available today -- $399 on contract, data starts at $29 | Android Central)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

No interest in a tablet that doesn't have java/openoffice.

I know I keep harping on this but if it gets high enough in the Google rankings maybe they'll see it and do something about it. :D
    I gave my iPhone to my 5 year old and got an EVO.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links