Samsung Intercept Getting Update

This is a discussion on Samsung Intercept Getting Update within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; The Samsung Intercept has been going quite a while without any signs of an update, well that has changed with this leaked announcement from Sprint. ...

Thread: Samsung Intercept Getting Update

danDroid

Samsung Intercept Getting Update

The Samsung Intercept has been going quite a while without any signs of an update, well that has changed with this leaked announcement from Sprint. This update has been requested for quite some time now and so I am sure many of you reading this are very excited. With this new update comes a few bug fixes; counting one for dropped calls, force closes on messages, inability to access google.com, phone contacts, and TeleNav GPS has also been added. Now the only other gloomy part of this update other than not being an update to Gingerbread is that the ability to tether your device will cost you an outstanding $29.99.

The update should be expected something next week, if rumors are right, and I hope you all get what you want out of this release.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Junior Member tbone_sprintdroids's Avatar

Still no live wallpaper?

I believe i got my 2.2 upgrade today. but at the end it said it had an error, which had something to do with gmail. i had to enter my gmail password and evrything appears to have changed. It looks just like my wifes new optimus now. But i still cant get live wallpaper. is this a deal with the actual phone?oh well. Today i tried to pair a bluetooth to my phone and it wont pair. it recognizes what it is but just wont pair. My wifes phone paired instantly to it. Any suggestions?:confused::confused:

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links