Sprint Lowers Galaxy Tab Price

This is a discussion on Sprint Lowers Galaxy Tab Price within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; If you have been itching to try one of the Samsung Galaxy Tabs, Sprint is making a new offer that is pretty hard to resist. ...

Thread: Sprint Lowers Galaxy Tab Price

Sprint Lowers Galaxy Tab Price

If you have been itching to try one of the Samsung Galaxy Tabs, Sprint is making a new offer that is pretty hard to resist. They lowered the price on the Galaxy Tab by 100 bucks. The new pricing is $299.99 with a new two-year contract, or $499.99 for a contract-free tablet. The Galaxy Tab was hugely successful for both Sprint and Samsung last year, selling over 1 Million units in less than two months. The same deal is being offered at Best Buy, so you have choices. Either way, this is a pretty amazing price for such an awesome 7" tablet with Android 2.2 Froyo operating system, 3G or WiFi Capable, dual cameras, video chat...

What do you guys think? Worth snatching up?

For the Tablet fans out there, feel free to check out our sister-site, AndroidTablets.net, and chat in their forums about it too.

Source: BGR

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I just don't feel like paying extra for data when I have hotspot on my evo. Maybe if they had a $15 data option. Even then I still wouldn't pay extra for data. I'm happy with my evo and 13" powerbook. I wonder how much the wifi only version is going to cost?

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Free! Full Body Protection for your smartphone.
    http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417

I'm thinking about buying one of these without the contract, why pay twice for the same service. I can connect through my EVO if I need to get on the net for some reason. It's still cheaper than a new computer.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk.

I just used a tab yesterday at best buy about 10-15 minutes and I was impressed. 3rd time trying it out and I would choose tab over ipad as of now. One big difference was loading times on maps. Tab was alot smoother than ipad. Maybe its because tab runs google maps, don't know, but I liked it. Can't wait till the wifi only tabs.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

there's a good deal here if you get a sprint account

Sprint TV

Why doesn't the Galaxy Tab come with Sprint TV?

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links