New Sprint Premier Membership Prerequisites Clarified

This is a discussion on New Sprint Premier Membership Prerequisites Clarified within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; Sprint has some new Premier Membership prerequisites on the customer rewards loyalty program, and they recently clarified them. Here are the details: Gold Level A ...

Thread: New Sprint Premier Membership Prerequisites Clarified

New Sprint Premier Membership Prerequisites Clarified

Sprint has some new Premier Membership prerequisites on the customer rewards loyalty program, and they recently clarified them. Here are the details:
    Gold Level

A gold level member will receive 25% off the purchase of 2 or more accessories, customer news letters, “just because” perks, first to buy offers, and the ability to upgrade one device after 12 months of service. To qualify for a Premier Gold membership, users must have an individual monthly plan costing $89.99 or more or a family plan costing $169.99 (before any applicable discounts).

Silver Level

A silver level member will receive the same benefits as gold members — 25% off the purchase of 2 or more accessories, customer news letters, “just because” perks, and first to buy offers — but will not have the ability to upgrade a device after 12 months of service. To qualify for a Premier Silver membership, users must have an individual monthly plan costing between $69.99 and $89.98 or a family plan costing between $99.99 and $169.98 (before any applicable discounts).

Any customer, regardless of rate-plan price, that has been with Sprint over ten years will automatically qualify for Premier Gold.
    Even though this isn't quite as generous as it used to be, Sprint seems to reward their long-term and high-paying customers better than the other carriers. What do you guys think?

Source: BGR

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

These changes suck. It's funny how they keep taking away stuff knowing that att and verizon also have taken stuff from their customers. They better watch out. I have a 129.99 family plan and now this means that I can't get a new phone ever year unless I pay $40 more a month. I know it's a perk and they dont need to do this but I still can't get a signal when I go into stores. All these extra fees and taking away perks is going to hurt them sooner or later.

Sent from my Evo using Tapatalk

Free! Full Body Protection for your smartphone.
    http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417

I think Sprint is making a smart change here. People are driven to Sprint because of its value. Not the perks. However perks help out in holding down churn. So you reward those customers that stick around, which also resolves a old and simmering complaint from Sprints long term customers.

Quote Originally Posted by centermedic View Post
    I think Sprint is making a smart change here. People are driven to Sprint because of its value. Not the perks. However perks help out in holding down churn. So you reward those customers that stick around, which also resolves a old and simmering complaint from Sprints long term customers.
    I've been with sprint for over 8 years and yes perks do help with churn but the new premier policy changes don't help keep people. Most people are fine with the 129.99 plan and now those plans no longer qualify for the every year phone. Now you have to pay $40 more a month to get it yearly and not to mention the yearly deal is only on the main line anyway. Either way the iphone on verizon isn't going to help their case. They might have the best plans but tmobile is right on their heels and verizon was offering same sprint plans to some users as a trial. Sprint needs to watch out. So far my 5 lines will stay with sprint but tmobile is getting better coverage every day not to mention already has faster 4g speeds and getting even faster.

http://stealthguards.com/idevaffilia...ate.php?id=417

Quote Originally Posted by yankeesusa View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by centermedic View Post
    I've been with sprint for over 8 years and yes perks do help with churn but the new premier policy changes don't help keep people. Most people are fine with the 129.99 plan and now those plans no longer qualify for the every year phone. Now you have to pay $40 more a month to get it yearly and not to mention the yearly deal is only on the main line anyway. Either way the iphone on verizon isn't going to help their case. They might have the best plans but tmobile is right on their heels and verizon was offering same sprint plans to some users as a trial. Sprint needs to watch out. So far my 5 lines will stay with sprint but tmobile is getting better coverage every day not to mention already has faster 4g speeds and getting even faster.

Stealth Guards
    Other than T-mobile you will not get a better deal than Sprint. On top of that who else allows you a full discount to upgrade every year at all. You can't do it on T-mobile and pretty soon you won't be able to do it on Verizon. Don't know about AT&T.

That is true. Even with them changing and adding fees they are still the best discounted company. Basic price for an iphone on verizon without nav or text is $70. I just wish they would expand wimax service at the same rate as tmobile is doing their hspa. Although tmobile is using current technology and sprint is setting up new one, maybe thats why they are slower. Hopefully they'll be introducing a dual wimax/lte phone in feb. during their big announcement. I guess we'll see.

The other way to become Gold Level member is if you have been a sprint customer for atleast 10yrs.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links