New Galaxy S2 Full Specs Leaked

This is a discussion on New Galaxy S2 Full Specs Leaked within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; These phones are used for various purposes & they help decrease your carry load. They are used for media, mp3, web browsing, emailing, texting, talking, ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Galaxy S2 Full Specs Leaked

These phones are used for various purposes & they help decrease your carry load. They are used for media, mp3, web browsing, emailing, texting, talking, & gaming. The only reason I purchased my epic outright was because I game a lot m the games I play are virtually impossible w/o a physical kb. otherwise I wouldn't even use my phone near as much & I would have kept my psp. a kb is a must have for me thats why sprint makes some phones w/a kb & some w/o. If you hate physical keybrds get 1 of the dozen phones that dont have 1.

It is a dealbreaker for me

When the Epic came out, I had a choice between the Evo and the Epic, and since the Epic had a keyboard, I chose it.

If the S2 comes without a keyboard, I'll skip it and wait for another device with a keyboard.

There were many occasions that I switch to the physical keyboard, although swype makes it not as frequent. There are times when the virtual keyboards just don't cut it, such as when you want to be in landscape and are trying to type and want to see more than one line on the screen, or when swype isn't getting those 10 letter words right.

Maybe in 5 years when the input method is through our minds we won't need a physical keyboard, but for now, it is a necessity for me.

I cannot sleep waiting to hear when we will get this phone! It's going to be awesome! I have a special place for it on my pillow too........or better yet I think I will give it my husband's side of the bed!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links