New Galaxy S2 Full Specs Leaked

This is a discussion on New Galaxy S2 Full Specs Leaked within the Sprint Android News forums, part of the Sprint category; The Samsung Galaxy S2 is expected to be one awesome device, and today’s pre announcement leak proves all that to be true. The new Galaxy ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Galaxy S2 Full Specs Leaked

New Galaxy S2 Full Specs Leaked

The Samsung Galaxy S2 is expected to be one awesome device, and today’s pre announcement leak proves all that to be true. The new Galaxy S device will be stepping up every little aspect of its older brother. The device will start off by improving the display size from a modest 4.0 inch, all the way to 4.3 inch screen that we’ve all grown to know and love. Samsung is going with the flow and upgrading the processor from a simple 1GHz A series processor, to something a little more powerful, something with two cores and the same clock speed. The favorite part of the Fascinate was its incredibly thin body, and so Samsung made that even better by reducing the size all the way down to 8.49mm thick and weighs only 116 grams.

The other specs are as followed say it’ll have “4G” (actually HSPA+), Wi-Fi a/b/g/n and Bluetooth 3.0+HS. The 802.11a standard uses the 5GHz band rather than the more common 2.4GHz so perhaps the WLAN radio of the Galaxy S2 will be dual-band for the other protocols too. There's also Bluetooth 3.0+HS, which should support 24Mbps data transfers.

Anyone excited for the next line of Samsung or has the update thing turn your all the way off? Let us know below.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Samsung galaxy s2

when does the galaxy s2 come out?

Question Physical Keyboard

Any idea if the Sprint version would have a physical keyboard like the Epic. Without a physical keyboard is a deal breaker for me.
    I'm even willing to deal with the delay of an OS release if it means having the keyboard (think Epic).

Quote Originally Posted by bkolodny View Post
    Any idea if the Sprint version would have a physical keyboard like the Epic. Without a physical keyboard is a deal breaker for me.
    I'm even willing to deal with the delay of an OS release if it means having the keyboard (think Epic).
    I would like a keyboard to, but it's not a deal breaker for me. I like the new thin slate style of the Galaxy S II. I hope Sprint keeps it sexy, and if anything is changed maybe lose the button in the middle and have all touch buttons like the Infuse.-

Can't wait for the Galaxy S II - any idea when Sprint will have this? Regarding a keyboard - why add the size and weight? Sort of goes against the design of this phone. I vote for no keyboard!

When will sprint come out with the Galaxy S2?? i dont like the galaxy s with the keyboard -.- the S2 is so much nicer and smaller (: please lmk!

No keyboard

Quote Originally Posted by rd1771 View Post
    Can't wait for the Galaxy S II - any idea when Sprint will have this? Regarding a keyboard - why add the size and weight? Sort of goes against the design of this phone. I vote for no keyboard!
    Agree. A keyboard will kill this phone. The concept is thin and sexy, adding a keyboard makes no sense. Sprint needs to wake up and realize that while a few may like a physical keyboard, the majority want this phone as is.

Agree. A keyboard will kill this phone. The concept is thin and sexy, adding a keyboard makes no sense. Sprint needs to wake up and realize that while a few may like a physical keyboard, the majority want this phone as is.
    With my vote for a physical keyboard, I'm seeing a stalemate on the topic. Around the web, I hear more desire for a keyboard that without a keyboard.. In fact 50/50 seems to be about the best result I've seen for onscreen keyboards. They way I see it, keyboard or not... there is an audience.

So, if they can get a keyboard on there and make it look at least as good as the Epic.. I'm in.

Junior Member jonathanthesigner's Avatar
    I am waiting for Samsung Galaxy S2 with Sprint too. I read that they plan to release it in the US by third quarter. Hopefully it will be out in Grand Forks, ND where only Sprint network works .

Junior Member jonathanthesigner's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Madcapjim View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rd1771 View Post
    That's very true. An additional keyboard won't look good. I suggest every one start getting used to touchscreen keyboards.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links