Upset with Verizon's decision and am now waiting for Sprints CDMA version

This is a discussion on Upset with Verizon's decision and am now waiting for Sprints CDMA version within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Is there anyone extremely upset with Verizon's decision about not releasing the nexus one on their network that they are going to switch carriers, if ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Upset with Verizon's decision and am now waiting for Sprints CDMA version

Upset with Verizon's decision and am now waiting for Sprints CDMA version

Is there anyone extremely upset with Verizon's decision about not releasing the nexus one on their network that they are going to switch carriers, if you haven't already? Of those planing on switching who will be waiting for the Sprint CDMA version?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Actually, since I rooted...I have been too busy exploring the endless customization possibilities with themes, wifi tether, different kernals, cyanogen, overclocking and cool apps...that I can't complain anymore and I am on EDGE LOL...i can only dream of getting 3g all the time.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

Well you already have one, so there isn't much incentivefor you to switch carriers in order to obtain the nexus one.

I can see myself switching to another carrier because they decided not to release a device. I'll just get the Incredible instead.

All the other carriers here in the US are lame IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Backnblack View Post
    I can see myself switching to another carrier because they decided not to release a device. I'll just get the Incredible instead.

All the other carriers here in the US are lame IMHO.
    It's more specifically on how they decided not to tailor the wants of a group. Verizon is more focused on being profitable and maintaining leverage over a partner then to factor in what so many of us on this forum wanted. By continuing to be costumers and providing them with finances, Verizon will continue to do as they please. They need to be shown that their wallets can be breached so that they will be more lenient and reasonable when it comes to the wants of their customers.

Quote Originally Posted by E-man View Post
    Well you already have one, so there isn't much intensive for you to switch carriers in order to obtain the nexus one.
    HELLO...there was quite a bit of "incentive" because I NEVER have 3G coverage...I love the phone now and I was planning to go with Verizon, but they chose not to so I wont shed any tears over it...at least T-mobile tries to accomodate its customers...they are even stocking a few accessories for the N1.
    CM7.0.3
    Overclocked 1113

What gets me is they announced the N1 for Verizon first, so why would they let HTC make the Incredible after? If Google said "Hey HTC make me an N1 for Verizon, so we can have it on all networks." Why, oh, why would HTC agree then say "Hey Verizon don't worry about the N1 we will make you an exclusive phone that is pretty much the same specs as the N1. We'll show Google won't we?"

Yeah, I'm waiting for the N1 on SPrint. I played with the Incredible today at the VZW store, and honestly it felt like a flimsy piece of s**t. It's ugly, too.

Quote Originally Posted by nihilion View Post
    Yeah, I'm waiting for the N1 on SPrint. I played with the Incredible today at the VZW store, and honestly it felt like a flimsy piece of s**t. It's ugly, too.
    It's not listed on the Google.com/phone site for sprint anymore...

was never listed as far as I know

Nexus One | News and Updates
    Nexus One and luvin it
    Rooted 5/6/2010
    Enomther 2.10.1 Froyo Release

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links