Looking for Sprint Discounts

This is a discussion on Looking for Sprint Discounts within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Thanks for the Amazon deal. Looks like the Nexus S is only $99.99 on Amazon. Do you know if Amazon charged the activation fee?...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Sprint Discounts

Thanks for the Amazon deal. Looks like the Nexus S is only $99.99 on Amazon. Do you know if Amazon charged the activation fee?

Look directly on Amazon they'll tell you about the fee. I heard that Sprint was gonna start charging activation fees too so that s a bummer for everyone planning to switch

Student discount works sometimes

Sent from my Nexus One using Tapatalk

I think this discount is for everyone, not just students

Fiiiinally got this. Turns out at first I couldn't because you needed a .edu email address. Luckily I decided to try again, and now you can register with any email address you want.

Quote Originally Posted by popofil View Post
    browsing around that site I saw this Sprint deal with Amazon wireless. Ppl on the forum mentioned 23% monthly discount
    ok sounds good and all, but what's the process like going through at site and then ordering through Amazon? Is it worth it?

Quote Originally Posted by Reshie View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by popofil View Post
    browsing around that site I saw this Sprint deal with Amazon wireless. Ppl on the forum mentioned 23% monthly discount
    ok sounds good and all, but what's the process like going through at site and then ordering through Amazon? Is it worth it?
    Honestly at first I thought it was gonna be a pain but it was really straightforward. I just used the link that was provided and sent an email with my order information. I think the discount is worth the extra step.

I was browsing the site and I guess Wirefly is having a Back to school speciaFREE Android Phone Event - No Data Required + FREE Shipping That's the Link. It's on Sprint or Verizon. not a bad deal...

Quote Originally Posted by NxSFreak View Post
    I was browsing the site and I guess Wirefly is having a Back to school speciaFREE Android Phone Event - No Data Required + FREE Shipping That's the Link. It's on Sprint or Verizon. not a bad deal...
    You can get some free phones if you don't sign up for a plan?? Or are they free with a plan too?

On Wirefly the FREE Phones are for new customers signing a new contract with a carrier. If you go with Sprint they're giving free activation.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links