Looking for Sprint Discounts

This is a discussion on Looking for Sprint Discounts within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I'm thinking about getting the new Nexus S 4G w/ Sprint. I was wondering if anyone knows of any discounts or where to get it ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for Sprint Discounts

Looking for Sprint Discounts

I'm thinking about getting the new Nexus S 4G w/ Sprint. I was wondering if anyone knows of any discounts or where to get it for the cheapest price.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I am currently on AT&T and I am looking to switch to Sprint to possibly get the Nexus (not sure though). I looked around and found a good discount for students on Studentrate -15% off bill, $50 acct credit, $30 rebate + $125 from Sprint for porting your #. I can't tell you if the deal is good or if it works since I haven't tried it but I am ding my research to figure out what people say... Link if you wanna check it out

Seems like a pretty good deal. I do wonder about the rebate/service credit and how long it takes to get those. I guess i'll have to keep doing some research myself

Keep an eye on this if it opens to non corporate customers:

News | TmoNews
    Phones Owned: Nokia 6200; Nokia 6126 2ea; BB 8700g; BB 8900; MyTouch 4G; Nexus One: HTC One S; Carrier-TMobile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

San Francisco Giants

I filled out the form and I was given access to a Sprint private store for higher education - Sprint:. The discount is 15% off your bill + $50 account credit if you use the code SAVE50 at checkout. I went ahead and purchased the Nexus S from there

Thanks for the link dude. Does the $50 come off the price of the phone??

The $50 is an account credit I think so it's taken off your bill. Dunno which billing cycle though

Did some research, looks like the $50 comes off your 2nd and 3rd billing cycle bills.

On some other forums people mention that Studentrate gives a 23% discount. I didn't see any of that on the site. Any idea how to get that discount?

browsing around that site I saw this Sprint deal with Amazon wireless. Ppl on the forum mentioned 23% monthly discount

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links