Kyocera Echo hits Sprint on April 17th for $200

This is a discussion on Kyocera Echo hits Sprint on April 17th for $200 within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Hey, that's just $100 per screen, right? Sprint has just announced that Kyocera's unusual dual-display Echo clamshell will be launching on April 17th for $199.99 ...

Thread: Kyocera Echo hits Sprint on April 17th for $200

Twitter
    wwickedd

Kyocera Echo hits Sprint on April 17th for $200

Hey, that's just $100 per screen, right? Sprint has just announced that Kyocera's unusual dual-display Echo clamshell will be launching on April 17th for $199.99 on contract, though you'll be able to notch your interest early -- March 26th, to be exact -- via pre-order. As a refresher, the phone offers a 5 megapixel cam with 720p video capture, 1GB of onboard storage augmented with an in-box 8GB microSD card (expandable to 32GB), Android 2.2, and -- of course -- a pair of 3.5-inch WVGA displays that should set it apart from the crowd. We'd have liked a dual-core processor to go along with the trend here, but you can't have it all, can you?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

From what I have seen and read about this phone it sounds like a great investment. I know Kyocera has made some decent phones in the past. I just hope that this phone does not become like the Garmin in the sense that no one wants it and they abandon the line. Marketing for this should capitalize on the fact it is a phone, runs Android, and has the ability to be like a tablet. I mean common, dual screens that flip, lock in place, and has all the functionalities of a cell phone. I would hope they allow it to use Android 3.0

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links