How is the coverage in your area?

This is a discussion on How is the coverage in your area? within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I haven't had any problems with the coverage so far (and I live in Las Vegas). I am quite happy concerning that. But when I ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How is the coverage in your area?

I haven't had any problems with the coverage so far (and I live in Las Vegas). I am quite happy concerning that. But when I visit family in Utah, well sometimes problems occur there with the coverage which is quite annoying of course.

I'm still in a 3G market so I can't complain. I just wish the brain trust at Sprint would have included the San Francisco market in their first roll out round.

a frined from the Sacramento,Ca area posted this comment and screen shots of his coverage with his EVO.

Flare™
    4G active in parts of Sacramento - 06-24-2010, 11:53 AM
    Parts of Antelope and North Highlands have 4G service active.

I pulled down about 3.28 Mbps as my fastest test so far on my EVO. Its pretty quick.

Member droidaddict_sprintdroids's Avatar
    Coverage has been good for me from DC north to border of MD/PA on 270 north, 70 west, 15 north and no problem here.

About 40 miles northwest of Tampa FL here. We have excellent 3G coverage. I hope the 4G (August) will be as good.

Quote Originally Posted by nobi12 View Post
    I haven't had any problems with the coverage so far (and I live in Las Vegas). I am quite happy concerning that. But when I visit family in Utah, well sometimes problems occur there with the coverage which is quite annoying of course.
    I live in Vegas too but i drive to michigan twice a year. Utah i have to agree is the place cell phone signal's go to die, at least on the 15 lol. I live in Summerlin and i'm on the edge of 4g but when i'm in town its great. How's your 4g service?

No 4G in Mpls, web browsing is awesome, recovering BB user. In all so far so good,

I'm West of Raleigh, NC in a rurual area. No service. I actually have the Airaid system connected to my DSL for service. It creates a mini cell around my house. I acts more like a digital phone.

In the Raleigh area when I visit, 4G is very spotty. In Apex, there are pockets. In Cary, same. Downtown Raleigh it is hit or miss inside buildings. When I do show 4G access and useage I see little or no differnce from wifi and "some" difference in 3G.

good in Charlotte NC with a few "dead spots" south of the city

Sprint turned on 4G in the Arcadia area of So. Cal... VERY Nice. very few dead spots in the area

Andydid1 I hate you LOL. Still waiting for 4G in Tampa (August.)

I was at Clearwater Beach a few weeks ago and got a 4G signal, but couldn't get an IP address. Not even a signal at my house yet.
    I gave my iPhone to my 5 year old and got an EVO.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links