How is the coverage in your area?

This is a discussion on How is the coverage in your area? within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Let us know how the Sprint coverage is in your area? I'm located in Austin and here it works very well from what I've heard....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How is the coverage in your area?

danDroid

How is the coverage in your area?

Let us know how the Sprint coverage is in your area? I'm located in Austin and here it works very well from what I've heard.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Admin
    Sprint doesn't have good coverage here in Alamogordo, NM

Miami1683_sprintdroids
    well I was poking around today and here's the list of 4G cities coverd by sprint right now

Current 4G Markets:
    Georgia
    Atlanta
    Milledgeville
    Hawaii
    Honolulu
    Maui
    Idaho
    Boise
    Illinois
    Chicago
    Maryland
    Baltimore
    Nevada
    Las Vegas NV
    North Carolina
    Charlotte
    Greensboro
    Raleigh
    Oregon
    Portland
    Salem
    Pennsylvania
    Philadelphia
    Texas:
    Abilene
    Amarillo
    Austin
    Corpus Christi
    Dallas/Ft. Worth
    Houston
    Killeen-Temple
    Lubbock
    Midland-Odessa
    San Antonio
    Wichita Falls
    Waco
    Washington
    Bellingham.
    Everett
    Kitsap County
    Seattle
    Snohomish
    Tacoma

Also
    This is the upcoming markets

Boston, MA Cincinnati, OH Cleveland, OH
    Denver, CO Kansas City, MO Los Angeles, CA
    Miami, FL Minneapolis, MN New York, NY
    Pittsburgh, PA Salt Lake City, UT San Francisco, CA
    St. Louis, MO Washington, D.C.

coverage is above average here in Memphis....will be super happy when we get 4G.

“Clearwire also today announced plans to launch 4G mobile broadband service in 19 additional cities this summer, including previously announced markets Kansas City, KS; St. Louis, MO; Salt Lake City, UT, and the core area of [COLOR=#009600 !important][COLOR=#009600 !important]Washington[/COLOR][/COLOR]

, D.C. and newly announced markets Nashville, TN; Daytona, [COLOR=#009600 !important][COLOR=#009600 !important]Orlando[/COLOR][/COLOR]

and Tampa, FL; Rochester and Syracuse, NY; Merced, Modesto, Stockton, and Visalia, CA; Wilmington, DE; Grand Rapids, MI; Eugene, OR; and Yakima and Tri-Cities, WA.”

The release also mentions there will be another round of service expansion near the end of the year that includes: New York City, Los Angeles, Boston, Denver, Minneapolis, the San Francisco Bay Area, [COLOR=#009600 !important][COLOR=#009600 !important]Miami[/COLOR][/COLOR]

, Cincinnati, Cleveland and Pittsburgh. With Sprint’s HTC EVO 4G featuring mobile hotspot functionality due for release next month, Sprint is looking stronger than ever.

you know im not really sure of my covarege here i moved to NJ i live in westmilford and sprint said that it will work here BUT ill be roaming some dude i know works for sprint he was like ya it will work just that youll be using your minutes and using verizon network we will see when i get it or when i go back to best buy roaming to me does not sound good roaming never sounds good but we will see .. ill keep you guys posted

I'm just north of Chicago, and the coverage map shows me right in the middle of a beautiful sea of blue

Alright I am from Michigan now living in Las Vegas. I drive back and forth several times a year and have great service for my whole trip... besides the dreaded state of Utah. I think you need a satalite phone in southern Utah, at least along I-15. As far as droped calls hmmm maybe 1 a year but here in Vegas almost none. Plus i have access to 4g witch is great. 4g is the only time i do see battery strain though. other then that battery is similar to all other smart phones i've had with the exception of the palm centro.

Member droidaddict_sprintdroids's Avatar
    I am in Montgomery Village/Rockville area and so far I have tested with phone calls while driving around in areas where I thought would not have service but turned out GREAT! This is another reason why I stayed with Sprint. They have very good coverage. Maryland has many areas that are wooded with lots of open space in between. I will post something when I find a spot that is not covered just as an fyi.

Unhappy PR carolina

SUCKS no 4g and real bad reception.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links