Sprint HTC EVO 4G Pricing

This is a discussion on Sprint HTC EVO 4G Pricing within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I ordered one here SanDisk 32GB microSDHC Card (microSD, 32GB, class2) #SDSDQ-032G-E11M - eXpansys Inc...

View Poll Results: Ar you happy with the EVO 4G Pricing?

26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

4 15.38%
  • Not Sure

2 7.69%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sprint HTC EVO 4G Pricing

$200 for the best phone on the market? Sign me up. The iPhone's only success was to drop smartphone pricing and basically cap it at $200. I actually bought mine contract free, $450 not bad considering all it does. The extra $10 a month isnt that bad considering you can tether to a laptop for $10 with easytether or free if you root.

Good to see most people voted yes... You get A LOT of phone for 199.99...

I cant believe someone answered no. You get the best phone in the cell phone industry and you pay the same as most other smart phone's. I'll take 2 thank you very much.

Everyone likes to sound off about the 10$ fee so here's my 2cents. Yes we already have unlimited data so why 10$ more? Well i live in a 4g area and i use 3g 99% of the time but with my Evo my data has jumped from 1gig to 10gig's a month (thank you pdanet). Its like this phone asks you to use it more and Sprint knew there would be just more data consumption so 10$.

Now you have other carrier's capping data or going to tiered plans to slow the bleeding of data. You can pay 10$ extra on your plan or go pay per use which would kill me in the end. If an extra 2.50$ a week out of your check is to much to ask dont get the phone period. So many say its not about the price...lie if it was not you wouldnt be crying about it all the time. Just my 2cents

Hey Jak!!

Agree completely!! Initially was going to get the iphone when my contract w/Sprint ran out...however, when I went to Apple store, and realized that ATT was like an ala carte menu (everything is extra) vs a complete dinner ===

Sprint = unlimited phone, messaging, data, gps == ONE price
    Other carrier = unlimited phone -- data extra, messaging extra, GPS not sure, but I'm sure it *is* extra.

Closed source (like Sun systems "office" product vs closed source (like Microsoft Office) ----

To me, and IMHO, it's a no brainer, but, that's me ;D
    I'm loving my Evo!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links