Sprint HTC EVO 4G Pricing

This is a discussion on Sprint HTC EVO 4G Pricing within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Are you happy with the pricing set forward by Sprint for the HTC EVO 4G?...

View Poll Results: Ar you happy with the EVO 4G Pricing?

Voters
26. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

20 76.92%
  • No

4 15.38%
  • Not Sure

2 7.69%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sprint HTC EVO 4G Pricing

danDroid

Sprint HTC EVO 4G Pricing

Are you happy with the pricing set forward by Sprint for the HTC EVO 4G?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I think the $10 fee is reasonable and worth it.

I mean, paying the same monthly for services on a standard flip phone and an EVO doesn't really make any sense to me, so I will gladly pay it. I really don't get why people are *****ing so much. Ok, I do get it, people just like to be annoying and ***** about whatever they can.

The $30 wifi tether charge is understandable considering what carriers charge for cards and portable hotspots, but I will not be paying for that feature.

I'll either just throw easytether on it and use a usb cable, or root it and get my wifi tethering for free.

you know im not really sure about that fee is not fair IF you dont have the 4G avaiable on your location, i dont mind paying but if i cant use it umm its kinda dumb. other then that the video conference new charge i was looking at something about 4.99 a month if the phone gets rooted that would be free just like tethering my friend has the nexus and he has tethering wifi or as sprint calls it WiFi.

That $10 fee is NOT for 4G, it is for uncapped data and priority data (so I've heard).

The basic video chat is free. The to be announced premium features of Qik will be $4.99

Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead View Post
    That $10 fee is NOT for 4G, it is for uncapped data and priority data (so I've heard).

The basic video chat is free. The to be announced premium features of Qik will be $4.99
    wow ok iv worked for att before and work for a mobile company now on all data phones the plan is 25-30 $ UNLIMITED just like that iphone or any blackberry. so how much is the internet for a blackberry plan for sprint ? this sounds weird i rememeber reading something about an extra charge for the 4G and well 4G is not even avaiable everywhere. but i will do some research thank you for the info .

well i have something here a convo with a rep from the sprint site idk if i can post that up ? can i ? i hate when people that work for mobile companys talk to me like if i dont know how things work .

ok never mind the chat box just closed on me .. sorry

i was chatting with the rep i asked how come there is a extra 10 charge on the EVERYTHING plan when it comes with everything ? lol .. well she gave me that typical customer care answer to better use your evo 4g in which that is mad bull's hit the extra charge is for the 4G only that phone has it i wonder why. thats fake when they tell you its for you to get better usage of the phone. the reason companys charge you more for a blackberry or pda is because they know thouse phones are used alot for data and ofcourse you know that when your using the web your using there network more network usage cost more to maintain .. but w.e the phone is bad to the bone ma ma jammer .. = )

Yeah I think anyone will agree that we will be using our EVOs data a TON more than any other phone, and Sprint is well aware of that. I'm sure the real underlying reason for that charge is because if that, regardless of what excuse gives. I don't really approve of the fee, but I don't condemn it either. They are a company, and they need to make their money.

Sprint is STILL cheaper with the $10 than other carriers, so it really annoys me when people cry about it.

Yeah I think anyone will agree that we will be using our EVOs data a TON more than any other phone, and Sprint is well aware of that. I'm sure the real underlying reason for that charge is because if that, regardless of what excuse gives. I don't really approve of the fee, but I don't condemn it either. They are a company, and they need to make their money.

Sprint is STILL cheaper with the $10 than other carriers, so it really annoys me when people cry about it.
    which carriers att is pretty expensive just like verizon t-mo is VERY CHEAP and they have good phones now if it doesnt work where u live then its different lol but other then that because of this phone that sprint is taking out this should bring sprint from the grave alot of people talk bad about sprint where i live now . in miami there is no verizon att is what rules down there .

$10 extra a month unlimited...

yes unlimited usage. No caps. what else could you ask for? I want a battery that would last 12 hours. Unlikely, however I managed to get two 1500mAH and one 1750mAH batteries for $30.00 total which included a separate charger. Ebay.
    I'm looking for a 32gb memory card if anyone knows where.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links