What carrier are you switching from?

This is a discussion on What carrier are you switching from? within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; If your upgrading to the HTC EVO 4G next month.. Let us know what carrier your switching from?...

View Poll Results: What carrier are you switching from?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • AT&T

8 72.73%
  • Verizon

3 27.27%
  • T-Mobile

0 0%
  • Not Listed

0 0%

Thread: What carrier are you switching from?

danDroid

What carrier are you switching from?

If your upgrading to the HTC EVO 4G next month.. Let us know what carrier your switching from?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I was actually on Sprint since the HTC Hero came out which then I cancelled AT&T and switched over. I decided about two days before they announced Any Mobile, Any Time too, that was a great addition. Never looked back, customer service is 100x better on sprint.

Switched from Verizon

We switched from Verizon, mainly because we would save tons of $$, but also because their new pricing tactics where frustrating from a company we had been loyal to for so long....

Husband just got the EVO and loves it!

Quote Originally Posted by chairdd View Post
    We switched from Verizon, mainly because we would save tons of $$, but also because their new pricing tactics where frustrating from a company we had been loyal to for so long....

Husband just got the EVO and loves it!
    Well welcome to Sprint droids and welcome to Sprint for that matter. I have been with them for 11 years and wouldnt think of switching. Between pricing, service, and my wonderful Evo lol i do say i'm pretty happy

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links