Is the EVO 4G Screen TO BIG?

This is a discussion on Is the EVO 4G Screen TO BIG? within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Yeah I checked out the dummy phone too, and I think it's the perfect size. I really don't understand some of the complaints about it ...

View Poll Results: Is the EVO 4G Screen to Big?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

39 90.70%
  • Not Sure Yet

4 9.30%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is the EVO 4G Screen TO BIG?

Yeah I checked out the dummy phone too, and I think it's the perfect size. I really don't understand some of the complaints about it being too large (overall size); it fits in my hand perfectly and I don't even have the biggest hands.

After using the EVO, all other screens have become too small for me. I tried to use my friend's iPhone today, and couldn't deal with how small the screen is. The EVO has officially spoiled me, I can't imagine ever going back to something smaller.

Member droidaddict_sprintdroids's Avatar
    I think the 4.3 will be the standard as GPS are better at 4.3" as well. It is just about the right size, not too big or too small. For me, I think it is perfect as I can read the news and watch music videos without squinting and getting a headache on a smaller screen. Wouldn't you agree?

I was concerned about the screen being too big too as I really like my HTC Eris and Incredible but I'm warming up to the bigger screen on the Evo because the keyboard is bigger and I'd like to watch movies on it.
    Can you type Word documents on it and where would you store them? Can you receive Word documents form others, save them and then modify them on an Evo? I'm hoping to get down to one device. An iPad is too big to carry around as a cell phone but I want something bigger than an iPhone, an Incridible or an Eris. The Evo might just be it. I've got a lot to learn about all it can do.

no way, The screen was one of the reasons I bought this phone

not a chance. this was the main reason I left the palm pre. miss my memos though

The phone is almost identical in size to my old Windows Moto q9h (looks like a blackberry), except that phone had a 320 x 240 screen. I don't understand people who say the phone is too big or clunky. Maybe my huge hands make a difference. Home phones are 10 times the size. I love the size. I'd probably even like 5" screen better.

No its not to big, but any bigger will just be ridiculous. This is as big as a phone should be.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links