Any Palm users switching?

This is a discussion on Any Palm users switching? within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I have used many different phones from blackberries to iPhone to droids but never a palm device. I have a feeling many palm users will ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Palm users switching?

danDroid
    I have used many different phones from blackberries to iPhone to droids but never a palm device. I have a feeling many palm users will end up switching to an android based phone once their contracts run out.

I had an older treo...which I liked a lot...but the PRE and I just didnt get along...besides it being slow,locking up and the slider never functioning well from day 1...
    Looking forward to the EVO...

I am a current Palm Pre owner but will be switching to the EVO if i can actually find one.

One of my friends switched from a Pre to the EVO and she loves it. She said the EVO makes the Pre look like a toy.

Had a Treo 650, then a Treo 755. Now an EVO.

No desire to go back, even though there are a few things I had on the Treo that my EVO does not (yet) support. I expect the app growth and future availability of everything the Treo ever offered.

I swithed from the Pre to the Evo, yesterday and so far not looking back.

I switched from the pre to the EVO, best move I ever made!

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G!

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by FelixTheCat View Post
    I have a PRE...what a POS! Have had issues with slider since day 1 and its so SLOW! I can honestly say its been the worst phone I've ever had or used! So Im looking forward to the EVO...
    I'm taking my pre to the shooting range as soon as I get my Evo,it's payback time for all the misery it has cause me!! Calling the Pre a POS isn't enough for me,mine was replaced 8x and is still worthless!

I bought the palm PRE the day it came out and it's cool for two months then first the battery s**ks and other stuff and switch to BB tour 10 or 11 months after and 10 months after I have an EVO and it's so great the best phone so far!!

I got my EVO yesterday at a BestBuy in san diego,ca...I havent had much time to play with it...but so far its 120% better than my PRE!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links