Any Palm users switching?

This is a discussion on Any Palm users switching? within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Any previous Palm users on the site?...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Any Palm users switching?

danDroid

Any Palm users switching?

Any previous Palm users on the site?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

yes I bought the palm on the first day. June 14 I believe

Me too, just picked up my 3rd replacement today from a cracked screen...My girlfriend is on her 3rd as well

I have the Pre.I bought it the day it came out.I love my Pre and I havnt had any problems out of it,BUT this EVO is the greatest phone I have seen.The specs on this phone are incredible.HTC has forced my hand to switch over to the EVO by putting out such a great piece of hardware.:D

I currently have the Palm Pixi through Sprint. I will be switching to the EVO June 4th. Like Analyze I feel the EVO is going to be incredible and, my hand has been forced.

I switch palms from time to time, it keeps things interesting :P

Yes, I have the Palm Creo and can't wait to upgrade to a bigger screen and all of the other bells and whistles.

I have a PRE...what a POS! Have had issues with slider since day 1 and its so SLOW! I can honestly say its been the worst phone I've ever had or used! So Im looking forward to the EVO...

Yup have the Palm Pre. Got it last year on June 6th. The worst apps ever. I cant believe Sprint thought it would give the iPhone a run for its money. What a joke! Can't wait for the HTC EVO!

I have had the Palm 700p, Palm 755p, and now the Palm Pre. I got up on Palm Pre launch day at 4:30 a.m. to be the first to get my phone. I must say I am certainly happy that they changed that stupid, unfair ticket process that they used with the Pre. I am now on my third Pre since June 6th, I have been researching the EVO. I must say I can't hardly wait. BTW I am selling the Pre.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links