Upcoming Sprint Android Phones

This is a discussion on Upcoming Sprint Android Phones within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; What are the next Sprint Android Phones after the EVO 4G and Motorola i1? I haven't heard/seen anything....

Thread: Upcoming Sprint Android Phones

danDroid

Upcoming Sprint Android Phones

What are the next Sprint Android Phones after the EVO 4G and Motorola i1? I haven't heard/seen anything.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

new droid

Ok i love my evo but i'm in the same boat, whats next. I have a family plan just so i can upgrade every six months. I stager the one year update so i can do this. Have you looked up the Htc Scorpion yet? So far its a rumor but the build specs show 1.5 snapdragon 2.2 froyo and wimax which indicates Sprint... Not sure if its true but i am starting to dream just like i did when i found the evo early this year??? Food for thought. If anyone has anymore info please share

HTC Sabor

Ok it seem's as if the Htc Scorpion is a no go for sprint (we shall see) but has anyone read about the htc sabor yet? Give it a look and see what you think. Pipe dream or beast in the works

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links