Official HTC EVO 4G Owners Thread!

This is a discussion on Official HTC EVO 4G Owners Thread! within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Originally Posted by danDroid Are you a proud owner of the new HTC EVO 4G? Let us know in here! I love it, absolutely LOVE ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Official HTC EVO 4G Owners Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by danDroid View Post
    Are you a proud owner of the new HTC EVO 4G? Let us know in here!

I love it, absolutely LOVE it!!

I am officially an EVO owner now!!!! This phone is absolutely AMAZING!! Far exceeded my already ridiculously high expectations!

Member droidaddict_sprintdroids's Avatar
    What is up with Sprint? They know they have a new product that is HOT and yet not having enough in stock? I have been waiting for months since my agreement expired and purposely avoided the line on Friday 6/4 and still they are giving me the waiting list. Sprint, if you want to move a hot phone you NEED haul ##$$%..This is just bad..

Junior Member angel_sprintdroids's Avatar
    got mine last Friday June 04 2010 I LOVE IT

I got my evo at Radio Shack last Friday and I'm using it alongside my Verizon Incredible for 30 days and then Ill decide which way to go. At first the evo bugged me because it is bigger but this device just might allow me to ditch my netbook and trim down to one device only. I'd like to get a small folding or roll up keyboard for the Evo. NEbody know if one is available?

Have had mine for 3 days now(ordered friday, delivered monday)...

It's amazing. So much better than the Instinct and the Instinct HD(Had both). The ability to customize EVERYTHING is great. So far, no complaints. Even the battery isn't as horrible as they made it out to be, and I use it like crazy. I did do the common sense battery tricks though(no moving widgets or background, etc)

Member droidaddict_sprintdroids's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by droidaddict View Post
    What is up with Sprint? They know they have a new product that is HOT and yet not having enough in stock? I have been waiting for months since my agreement expired and purposely avoided the line on Friday 6/4 and still they are giving me the waiting list. Sprint, if you want to move a hot phone you NEED haul ##$$%..This is just bad..

I called Sprint on Monday at 1pm and my EVO in the mail by Tuesday 3pm. How is that for fast service.

New Evo

As i sit here typing about my new Evo i am also watching The hangover on my evo just cuz i can i guess. For the past month before the release i have been stopping by t mobile and verizon to check out the htc hd to see the size and the incredible just because it so similar to the evo but now that i have my evo i'm in ough. This is my first droid phone so there is a slight learning curve. Droid does a good job of making things simple but very functionable. I knew i would have this phone soon as i seen it even though there was a little hesitation about battery life and sd card function but for moderate use the battery is great and no sd card complants. I think there is alot of fanboy smear campagning going on. Or am i the only one to get a great Evo, i dont think so. So for all who have taken the oppertunity to get this phone (the evo) congrats. I am sure loving mine.

I'm excited to have...but really don't know how to use. Love reading other's questions and answers. Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links