Official HTC EVO 4G Owners Thread!

This is a discussion on Official HTC EVO 4G Owners Thread! within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Are you a proud owner of the new HTC EVO 4G? Let us know in here!...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Official HTC EVO 4G Owners Thread!

danDroid

Official HTC EVO 4G Owners Thread!

Are you a proud owner of the new HTC EVO 4G? Let us know in here!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Ah yes, just picked up my Evo at the Sprint store here south of Seattle. Bummer though that the Sprint network was bogged down and they couldn't get it activated at the store, and will have to get it and call me when it's done. So it's off now, but still looks damn pretty. Get with it Sprint....

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTech View Post
    Ah yes, just picked up my Evo at the Sprint store here south of Seattle. Bummer though that the Sprint network was bogged down and they couldn't get it activated at the store, and will have to get it and call me when it's done. So it's off now, but still looks damn pretty. Get with it Sprint....
    Wow, sad to hear that you couldn't activate it. I guess you could look at it both way's though and that is to say that Sprint is so busy selling a ton of EVO's that they just are having some growing pains. Same thing AT&T experienced with the iPhone.

Anyone else out there having this same issue?

Picked mine up 7:30am EDT...no problems activating. But, as I was swiping though the different windows I called someone on Facebook.....oooopppsss

Sprint has been dicking me around all day with my upgrade eligibility. I'm pretty sure we've finally reached a resolution that will allow me to get my phone today instead of tomorrow or monday. Keep your fingers crossed for me please.

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead View Post
    Sprint has been dicking me around all day with my upgrade eligibility. I'm pretty sure we've finally reached a resolution that will allow me to get my phone today instead of tomorrow or monday. Keep your fingers crossed for me please.
    Good luck!

Just got off the phone with sprint, they shipped my phone out to me today rush delivery. Due to all the headaches I've had over this, I am getting it for $199 so I don't have to worry about a rebate, and only a ONE year contract meaning this time next year when the new latest and greatest comes out, I will be right in line for another upgrade For that, I am more than happy to wait the extra few days to get my EVO. Till then, enjoy your amazing phones for me

Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead View Post
    Just got off the phone with sprint, they shipped my phone out to me today rush delivery. Due to all the headaches I've had over this, I am getting it for $199 so I don't have to worry about a rebate, and only a ONE year contract meaning this time next year when the new latest and greatest comes out, I will be right in line for another upgrade For that, I am more than happy to wait the extra few days to get my EVO. Till then, enjoy your amazing phones for me
    Sounds like you got a smoking deal. I would not be surprised if there is another "newer and better" Android phone out for Sprint within a year. Android handsets have been coming out in a "fast and furious" pace recently.

PROUD OWNER OF A SEXY E V O omg its amazing

Got mine today at Best BUY i like it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links