Official HTC EVO 4G Owners Thread!

This is a discussion on Official HTC EVO 4G Owners Thread! within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Are you a proud owner of the new HTC EVO 4G? Let us know in here!...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: Official HTC EVO 4G Owners Thread!

  1. #1
    danDroid
    Guest danDroid's Avatar

    Official HTC EVO 4G Owners Thread!

    Are you a proud owner of the new HTC EVO 4G? Let us know in here!

  2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

  3. #2
    Junior Member SeaTech's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    18
    Ah yes, just picked up my Evo at the Sprint store here south of Seattle. Bummer though that the Sprint network was bogged down and they couldn't get it activated at the store, and will have to get it and call me when it's done. So it's off now, but still looks damn pretty. Get with it Sprint....

  4. #3
    Admin
    Guest Admin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTech View Post
    Ah yes, just picked up my Evo at the Sprint store here south of Seattle. Bummer though that the Sprint network was bogged down and they couldn't get it activated at the store, and will have to get it and call me when it's done. So it's off now, but still looks damn pretty. Get with it Sprint....
    Wow, sad to hear that you couldn't activate it. I guess you could look at it both way's though and that is to say that Sprint is so busy selling a ton of EVO's that they just are having some growing pains. Same thing AT&T experienced with the iPhone.

    Anyone else out there having this same issue?

  5. #4
    Junior Member SurfXtradog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4
    Picked mine up 7:30am EDT...no problems activating. But, as I was swiping though the different windows I called someone on Facebook.....oooopppsss

  6. #5
    Android Lurker droidhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    0
    Thanked
    1 times
    Sprint has been dicking me around all day with my upgrade eligibility. I'm pretty sure we've finally reached a resolution that will allow me to get my phone today instead of tomorrow or monday. Keep your fingers crossed for me please.

  7. #6
    Admin
    Guest Admin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead View Post
    Sprint has been dicking me around all day with my upgrade eligibility. I'm pretty sure we've finally reached a resolution that will allow me to get my phone today instead of tomorrow or monday. Keep your fingers crossed for me please.
    Good luck!

  8. #7
    Android Lurker droidhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    0
    Thanked
    1 times
    Just got off the phone with sprint, they shipped my phone out to me today rush delivery. Due to all the headaches I've had over this, I am getting it for $199 so I don't have to worry about a rebate, and only a ONE year contract meaning this time next year when the new latest and greatest comes out, I will be right in line for another upgrade For that, I am more than happy to wait the extra few days to get my EVO. Till then, enjoy your amazing phones for me

  9. #8
    Admin
    Guest Admin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead View Post
    Just got off the phone with sprint, they shipped my phone out to me today rush delivery. Due to all the headaches I've had over this, I am getting it for $199 so I don't have to worry about a rebate, and only a ONE year contract meaning this time next year when the new latest and greatest comes out, I will be right in line for another upgrade For that, I am more than happy to wait the extra few days to get my EVO. Till then, enjoy your amazing phones for me
    Sounds like you got a smoking deal. I would not be surprised if there is another "newer and better" Android phone out for Sprint within a year. Android handsets have been coming out in a "fast and furious" pace recently.

  10. #9
    Member Lmontes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    55
    PROUD OWNER OF A SEXY E V O omg its amazing

  11. #10
    Junior Member sagsat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    9
    Got mine today at Best BUY i like it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

Similar Threads

  1. Vibrant T-Mobile
    By DF Member in forum Samsung Vibrant
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 03-25-2011, 11:03 AM
  2. AT&T announces the new Motorola Atrix 4G
    By danDroid in forum Android News
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2011, 06:50 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-03-2011, 05:53 PM
  4. Welcome to Android.net - Android Phone Forum
    By danDroid in forum Android News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-23-2010, 01:31 PM

Search tags for this page

acer tab limit reached
,
how to correct window limit reached on htc evo 4g
,
how to stop limit reached on htc evo
,
htc evo 4g window limit reached
,

htc evo tab limit reached

,

htc evo window limit reached

,
sprint .com windows limit reached
,
sprint window limit reached
,
tab limit reached and motorola atrix
,
tab limit reached evo
,

tab limit reached htc

,

tab limit reached htc evo

,
what to do when it says windows limit reached on evo 4g
,

window limit reached htc evo

,
window limit reached on evo
Click on a term to search our sites for related topics.
Android Forum