Mandatory Bundle????

This is a discussion on Mandatory Bundle???? within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; When I went to my local Sprint store, I was told that the corporate stores were selling the Evo as bundles, and had to buy ...

Thread: Mandatory Bundle????

Question Mandatory Bundle????

When I went to my local Sprint store, I was told that the corporate stores were selling the Evo as bundles, and had to buy a Case, cover, car adapter, screen protector & Blue Tooth headset. I would've probably bought some of those, but I didn't really need a blue tooth headset.

Anyone else have this happen at a Sprint store?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

dude do this if you dont need it just go back and return it they are pulling your dam leg man trust me i know

We bought 2 Evos and they tried selling me some extras, but I just told em I didn't need it and they said ok they can't make you by accessories in order to buy a phone...BS

Member droidaddict_sprintdroids's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by SeaTech View Post
    When I went to my local Sprint store, I was told that the corporate stores were selling the Evo as bundles, and had to buy a Case, cover, car adapter, screen protector & Blue Tooth headset. I would've probably bought some of those, but I didn't really need a blue tooth headset.

Anyone else have this happen at a Sprint store?
    No, that is BS they are selling you and no bundle needed. Common sense tells you that you don't have to buy it just to get the phone. You should call customer service and give them an earful.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links