Transferring Documents From PC to Evo

This is a discussion on Transferring Documents From PC to Evo within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I have search all the documentation that came with the phone, as well as the app's on the phone. I cannot figure out how to ...

Thread: Transferring Documents From PC to Evo

Transferring Documents From PC to Evo

I have search all the documentation that came with the phone, as well as the app's on the phone. I cannot figure out how to tranfer a document I refer to regularly from my computer to the phone. Under which app would that document be stored? Is there a notepad app that will allow me to re-create the document on the phone?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Admin
    You will probably need an App for that, what type of document is it?

Transferring Documents to My Evo

I have created docs in Word and at Google Docs. I cannot get anything to transfer. When using the application installer provided on the phone, I keep getting a message that the doc isn't a systems application. I have set the phone to accept non-systems apps, but it still doesn't work. I will be using this phone primarily for business, and I need to transfer docs and apps to it. I am at my wits end trying to figure this out. HELP!

Quote Originally Posted by simbody View Post
    I have created docs in Word and at Google Docs. I cannot get anything to transfer. When using the application installer provided on the phone, I keep getting a message that the doc isn't a systems application. I have set the phone to accept non-systems apps, but it still doesn't work. I will be using this phone primarily for business, and I need to transfer docs and apps to it. I am at my wits end trying to figure this out. HELP!
    Install HTC Sync on the Evo then connect the plug to usb on your pc and evo. Phone will popup screen, choose Disk. Evo's SD will be mapped in Windows Explorer as a drive and you can copy from PC into root of that mapped drive. Next open QuickOffice on the Evo and it will show the files you have dropped there, ready to open.

HTH

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links