Question for new EVOers

This is a discussion on Question for new EVOers within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Just a question out of curiosity. Now that you have bought you EVO do you find yourself using your computer less? Now i'm not saying ...

Thread: Question for new EVOers

Question for new EVOers

Just a question out of curiosity. Now that you have bought you EVO do you find yourself using your computer less?

Now i'm not saying that my Evo completly replaces my computer by any means but i find myself just grabing my Evo to check my e-mail, facebook and all my friend status is at the tip of my finger without having to log on and log in. I have had my phone for 8 days now and i am still just loving this damn thing.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Admin
    I use the phone all the time for quick google searches etc so yah it ends up making me use the computer a bit less.

Alot less, of course when visiting here, its still easier to use the computer.

Member droidaddict_sprintdroids's Avatar
    I have the EVO for about 1 week now and I am using this much more often than the computer. Often, I check emails and make phone calls and this EVO does it all with the big screen. So, there is no need to use the computer unless absolutely necessary like watching my netflix. Still early to say but so far I seem to go to the phone which is already on rather than start the computer and have to sit in front of it..hope that helps!

Since my Evo I have used my netbook 90% less than before. Other than my morning quickbooks run through, I use my Evo for everything else now.

Yes I used to get on my computer a whole lot and now I barely don't even turn on my comp now...

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links