Question about animation

This is a discussion on Question about animation within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I'm hoping someone can help me. One of the main reasons I purchased the Evo was to be able to view animated weather radar while ...

Thread: Question about animation

Question about animation

I'm hoping someone can help me. One of the main reasons I purchased the Evo was to be able to view animated weather radar while on the road as my business necessitates that. I am able to access many different radars, but cannot use the animation functions on any of the sites. When I access a radar, I can get the most recent display, but whenever I click for animation, I'm taken to the first screen in the sequence and it never moves from there. I'm wondering if anyone knows whether I need to be downloading something to enable this function. Thanks so much.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I just did a little research and from what I have read it is my understanding that Android devices can't play the animated radar in the browser (neither can the iPhone). There are a lot of apps on the market that do, however. A quick search of the market will turn up a bunch. Here are a few that seem to be relatively popular among people with the same issue as you:

WeatherBug- only the paid version does animations

Radar Now- free

Rainy Days- also free

Hope this helps.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links