Slowly moving up.

This is a discussion on Slowly moving up. within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Well I just got off the phone with one of the sprint stores that I'm on a waiting list for and they informed me that ...

Thread: Slowly moving up.

Slowly moving up.

Well I just got off the phone with one of the sprint stores that I'm on a waiting list for and they informed me that I #23 out of 90 on the list. So it looks like I might get my EVO in another two or three weeks at this rate. The store rep informed me that their expecting another shipment tomorrow but was not sure how many they would be getting crossing my fingers that I get the call to come on down.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Admin
    Jesus... they should be making these things to keep up with demand if they want to put a dent in the iPhone's sales.

It boggles the mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Admin View Post
    Jesus... they should be making these things to keep up with demand if they want to put a dent in the iPhone's sales.

It boggles the mind.
    No Kidding! I'm at the point where I need a new phone to handle the needs that I need it for. As an example. I get a call the other day from a potential new customer that wants to order a special part that one of my vendors offers. I don't have the current pricing on me and I have to tell him that I need to get his number and call him back b/c I need to go into the office and lookup the cost on our desktop vs if I had it on a smart phone. And now I can not do mobile banking with my current phone Renagade V950 b/c my bank is telling me my phone is not secure enough for mobile banking.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links