Still waiting for an Evo

This is a discussion on Still waiting for an Evo within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I was just on the best buy, radio shack, wallmart, and sprint websites and they still say out of stock. Then i went on the ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still waiting for an Evo

Still waiting for an Evo

I was just on the best buy, radio shack, wallmart, and sprint websites and they still say out of stock. Then i went on the HTC website and they say in stock for 199$ and 2 day shipping. I went all the way threw to checkout and never got a out of stock message. I already have my Evo just trying to find some out there for some of you that dont have it yet. the htc site gives you the option to shop sprint or shop online htc store and thats where i found it available. Let me know if its any help

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

HTC has it as back ordered also. You must have got lucky. Sprint wont even tell me when they expect more in.

My girls drug me to the mall and while then were running around I went to see my buddy who owns a Sprint RETAIL kiosk and he has 2 cases of 24 EVOS in stock and he just started to laugh about the corp stores and online running out of them .
    He is selling them FAST . and with orders of new Evos coming in every week he see himself not running out anytime soon .

I just got my second replacement in the mail today. They definitely have them in stock but I'm sure not enough to fill all the backorders. Give it a few more days, I'm sure you'll get one soon and it will be well worth the wait.

danDroid
    Wow, I checked with Best Buy the other day and they can't keep 'em in stock. They also have quite a few pre-orders already for the white one due out within a couple of weeks.

Sprint has them now, I just ordered mine last night. We'll see if I get it in the next 2-5 days like they said.

Finally recieved my EVO yesterday the 29th. Had talked to my Sprint guy in the morning and he didn't know when it might be in. End of day,depressed not having the phone. THEN I SAW UPS pull up!!!!!!!!!!!!!HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY. Have been having alot of fun.

Every BB I've gone to in Western MA is out of stock. I am up for an upgrade but cannot find one online or in a store. This is pure torture.

As I seen somewhere, maybe on this site, to check the Sprint website early each day. I did just that and ordered mine Wed morning. I received it Thursday afternoon. I had been on several waiting lists at the local stores. Good. Luck with all on laying their hands on one :-)

sprints next wave of Evo's is out. Just seen them in stock on walmart's website

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links