Has Anyone Switched from Verizon Droid to Spring EVO4

This is a discussion on Has Anyone Switched from Verizon Droid to Spring EVO4 within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Greetings Everyone, My hubby and I currently both have Motorola Droid's and obviously are on Verizon. We have been on Verizon and have been very ...

Thread: Has Anyone Switched from Verizon Droid to Spring EVO4

Has Anyone Switched from Verizon Droid to Spring EVO4

Greetings Everyone,

My hubby and I currently both have Motorola Droid's and obviously are on Verizon. We have been on Verizon and have been very happy with them and the reception we get in our area (we live in SF bay area, work in SF live in San Jose). We are also both happy with our Droid's. With that being said we are really thinking of switching to Sprint. My first reason is price. With a discount from my employer (which I also have on Verizon) I would save about $47 a month on my bill. Of course the EVO4 in and of itself is also a very compelling reason to switch?

I'm wondering if anyone has made the switch? Were you happy? Anything you would do differently? I appreciate any and all feedback!

I know currently the EVO4's seem to be back ordered so I'm not in a hurry to make the switch.

Edited to add it would be nice if I could spell Sprint correctly in the title! ;-)

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

First off I admit i have never had Verizon so i offer not a comparison but a testament to the service i get with Sprint. First i have had Sprint for 11 years now i have had some customer service issues in the past but for the past several years it has been pretty great. 2nd is reception. I grew up in Michigan and now live in Las Vegas NV and i cant remember when the last time i lost a call was in either place. So i have been very satisfied. 3rd price. As you have stated Sprint has some of the best prices overall and savings is always a plus. The last and most important is the 30 trial. You can pick up a Sprint phone (Evo i recommend) and try it for 30 days to see how it works for you. This allows you to make the best decision with a head to head comparison. After 30 days you will know what is best for your needs. Like i said i can't bash Verison just offer my opinion on Sprint. Hope it helps

I came from Verizon when I switched to Sprint I had the Palm Pre and with that phone, the only thing keeping me with Sprint was the price because that Pre to me was awful. Now enter the Evo... I don't have a 4g market in Denver but so far this is the best phone I ever had, it does so much, with my verizon cell (LG Dare) I barely got reception at my house (one of the deciding factors that made me switch), but when I switched to Sprint the reception was better but would still drop calls especially in the basement. Now enter Evo and I can talk in my basement bathroom without a dropped call... Sure, sure I am paying a extra $10 monthly for this phone but still hoping they open a 4g market before the end of year in Denver, Co. Over Sprint is better then Verizon (My opinion only).

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links