General Q+A

This is a discussion on General Q+A within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Rooting wont take long. The root for 2.1 was out before the phone (thats fast) and we have only had froyo since last friday...

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: General Q+A

Rooting wont take long. The root for 2.1 was out before the phone (thats fast) and we have only had froyo since last friday

Hello again, Jak....

I think this is the perfect place for this to be...I know there will be many other newbies reading this and perhaps they will find it very helpful *and* understandable!! I don't know about "general" or "dandroid"?? but I think this thread is really helpful for new members!!!

I'm so glad I found this community --- so awesome!!! Because of both you and metalhead, my learning is increased 10 fold tonight ;D
    vf -- who needs a different name and photo..have to think about that

I'm trying to move itright now and my mod control is acting funny. I think I just lost a bunch of posts.

I'm glad to hear rooting won't take long....LOL!! I'm really not impatient....but I can't wait to "do" this, Jak!!

OK, we have success!

Well Victoria glad we could help. If you get a chance skim over some of the other threads like apps and such and hit us up if (when) you run into new problems. We all do lol

Oh thanks Metalhead i didnt want to get scolded for posting in the wrong thread lol. It is helpful to keep things organized too.

Jak/Metalhead ---

there other parts to this forum???? where else do you all go??? How do I get there?? This is the welcome to the site where you post *just* an intro....do you continue to post here or move on?? I feel at home here -- don't want to move.....

How will I be able to find you and metalhead??

So, apps and such are other parts of the Evo forum???? I've been on Yahoo groups where I get emails from groups I belong to...this is a little different.......

Yes at the top of the page press forum and it will show you all the topics to choose from. Just a outline so you can find answers to more specific questions.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links