Seidio Innocell 3500 Extended Battery Case question

This is a discussion on Seidio Innocell 3500 Extended Battery Case question within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; According to UPS my Evo should arrive tomorrow. I ordered that Seidio 3500mAh extended battery that should come a week or so later. In that ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seidio Innocell 3500 Extended Battery Case question

Question Seidio Innocell 3500 Extended Battery Case question

According to UPS my Evo should arrive tomorrow. I ordered that Seidio 3500mAh extended battery that should come a week or so later. In that time I hope that I'll see for myself if the standard battery issues are real.
    Here's my question: I'm planning on using the Invisible shield on the front glass and the Seidio spring-clip holster for use with a non cased Evo as my protector and carrier. I'm curious, do you think it will work? I don't believe that the battery size should pose a threat to the spring-clip holster unless someone here tells me otherwise. The ends of the battery/door seem to be normal sized. Any help/info on this matter or another recommended case would be a big help.:confused:

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hello shade, you should be fine with the spring clip but that 3500 is a honker aint it.

Jak89, I haven't got it yet. But, yes, from the videos and reviews I've seen and read of it, this thing is all that!! Good one on the clip info Thanks!

Shade when you get your battery and clip please give a quick review on how you like the bigger battery and how the clip is working out for you.

Clip will be in today or tomorrow. I'll hit ya'll up then.

One recommendation for you- Don't use Zagg Invisible Shield. I had it on my Hero and I HATED the texture of it. I finally gave in and put one on my Evo from Phantom Skinz and even though it seems like it's the same thing as the Zagg, it is in fact worlds better than the Invisible Shield.

Come on quit bagging on my Zagg shield. lol I love how well the zagg protects but your right on the feel....finger drag, i hate that part

That's what I meant by texture, the finger drag. It was incredibly annoying for me. When I bought my carbon fiber skin from Phantom Skinz it came with two screen protectors. I didn't want to put one on because it seemed identical to the Zagg. Well I noticed a couple tiny scratches on my screen the other day so I gave in and installed it and much to my surprise, it's awesome. It's got the protection of the Zagg without the finger drag and fingerprints don't show up nearly as bad as they do on a naked screen. I even think it is easier to swipe across the screen with it on than without it.

MetalHead are they the permanent type like the Zagg? Or more of a, use for a while and change?

Permanent, just like the Zagg. It installs the same way, meaning you have to wet it first with mild soap water. I'm pretty sure it's an identical material, just a slicker finish on the Phantom Skinz.

If you wanna give them a try, I'm pretty sure the "summersale10" promo code still works to give you 30% off.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links