Movies on your Evo

This is a discussion on Movies on your Evo within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I have read in so many different forums that people want to use their phone (Evo) to watch movies. Tips range from streaming, converting, to ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Movies on your Evo

Movies on your Evo

I have read in so many different forums that people want to use their phone (Evo) to watch movies. Tips range from streaming, converting, to doing a handstand and holding the phone with your foot (ok maybe not the last one).

I found a great way around this whole problem here is the link to ton's of movie that are as simple to use as click and drag. Go to the link below find the movie you want or ask Super dave to post it, when you find the movie you want use the link, download the MP4 file when it's done drag it to a file on the evo called media or something, and find it with rock player and watch away. I just got done with star trek and 10 mins in it seems to be working great.

My first movies post... - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Being a moderator here, I cannot condone the downloading of these files.

That being said, thanks Jak

LOL no problem

of course i'm not downloading the movie Snatch right now either. Really is a massive movie selection

Jak do you use the stock video player? What I don't like is that it only shows thumbnails and not the file name so it's hard for me to tell which movie is which. Do you know if there's a way to get it to display the filename as well?

Sorry i haven't had a lot of time to mess with it yet. The computer in my truck went out and i've been dealing with towing and auto service centers for the past day.

I installed rock player but haven't used it yet. Just set up rock player and all in list form

I just tried MixZing and it works, it shows the file names. I just don't like that it's not a dedicated video app, because I use MeCanto for my music. I want something streamlined.

Downloading RockPlayer now, it looks like that's what I'm looking for.

I hear you on mixzing, i tried it for my music and wasn't very fond of it. For Rockplayer i made a new folder for movies on my sd and i think i like how it works. Working afternoon's now so my schedule is out of wack. I'm gonna play with it a little more.

Hey Metalhead did you have a chance to check out Rockplayer? Full version is 10$ and i was just wondering if theirs any something free out their = to or better.

You tube videos

I have downloaded videos from youtube onto my RealPlayer. I want to move them from RealPlayer to my EVO videos. Can I do this?

Jak I don't like RockPlayer. I'm not a fan of having to browse through my entire file structure to find my movies. For the meantime I am using MixZing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links