Uneducated Sprint Salesman

This is a discussion on Uneducated Sprint Salesman within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; First let me say i am not saying the Evo is better then the Epic. I have the Evo and i love it but i ...

Thread: Uneducated Sprint Salesman

Uneducated Sprint Salesman

First let me say i am not saying the Evo is better then the Epic. I have the Evo and i love it but i have only used the Epic several times.

My second time in the Sprint store and the same guy misleading customers. A woman is trying to buy the Evo and he first tells her that the Epic is the exact same phone (really). Then he tells her that the Epic is better in every way (really). He then starts to say how poor the quality of the Evo is (NOW WAIT A SECOND).

I had to chime in at this point. Remember she only wanted the Evo. I start to tell her the pluses of the Evo and he gets mad and says i'm wrong. Now i understand i'm stepping on his toes at this point but i take my evo out and prove my point. I mean he is just trying to make a sale and not caring about the customer so what was i saposta do. She stood her ground and bought the Evo and i got kicked out of the store. Aint that a bi*#*

Now is this a case of me loving my Evo to much...or is it my due diligence to point out a retard when i see one?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

It's all of our duty to protect the innocent from unscrupulous sham artist.
    Good job jak!
    "Give me evo or give me death" a new mantra perhaps!
    Seriously , that salesman must of been pissed. Hilarious!

Yea he remembered me from the last time lol. Difference being is now i have had my Evo for a while and i was more informed. He told her the Evo get 4 hrs max an a full charge. Now i get about 12 with mod use but thanks to MH's juice defender recommendation i get over 20 hrs

Oh yea if you have an android phone with sub par battery life try JuiceDefender. Great app

They are both android phones. They are both from Sprint. They are both 4G. She would have wound up getting a Simply Everything plan (or upgrading to it) with the 10.00 4G data add-on. How would he have benefited by selling her an Epic over an EVO, to the point of misleading her and potentially making her an unhappy customer? I think you did Sprint a service by honestly stating the EVO's good and bad points (I'm sure you were fair about it.)
    I gave my iPhone to my 5 year old and got an EVO.

Yea i could see if the Evo was out of stock and he was just trying to make the sale in that respect but they had both phones? Yea one is 50$ more but i dont think they work on commission.

Man I had it out real bad with a stupid saleswoman at sprint over returning my Hero before the Evo came out. Long story short, I was told one thing on the phone by a person in the customer satisfaction department (the people who have the authority to do ANYTHING to keep you as a customer) and a dumb ass, low level saleswoman was trying to tell me something different, even though it was clearly noted on my account what I was told. She wouldn't do anything to accommodate me, not even make a phone call to the very high level representative who told me to go in there in the first place. I tore her a new one in front of her manager and a bunch of customers. It was her ignorance that got me my Evo with a one year contract instead of a two year, and for $199 without having to deal with the rebate.

I know it's a little different than what happened with you Jak, but it goes right with the title of this thread. You did the right thing, and I would have done the exact same thing.

And yeah, juice defender is awesome. Combine that with SetCpu throttling your processor to the minimum when the screen is off, and you're phone lasts forever. I literally lose 1% of battery overnight.

The girl was returning a Intercept that she had been talked into when they were out of the Evo. Feeling like she made a mistake for not just waiting in the first place. She did not want another Samsung. I did tell her the Epic was Samsung's top of the line phone but she wanted to know what my opinion of my Evo was so i gave it (its just a phone but i love the thing)

Just a phone?! How can you say such a thing? I hope your Evo didn't watch you type that. You better apologize to it.

lolol

Same thing happened when my girl and went to get her an EVO , the salesman tried to sell her an EPIC and would not let up about how inferior the EVO is and I laughed and told the sales man if it is so inferior then I need to get out of my contract with Sprint and go get a I phone , His responce was if thats what you want to do , but lil did he know that his supervisor was behind him . We got the Evo for 199 no mail in rebate , she got a 100 of accessories and the satisfaction of watching mr salesman get fired

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links