New to the forum

This is a discussion on New to the forum within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Now that I have replied to some post and posted a thread about a issue, I decided to tell the forum about myself. I am ...

Thread: New to the forum

New to the forum

Now that I have replied to some post and posted a thread about a issue, I decided to tell the forum about myself.

I am a new comer to forums kind of but I have tons of background knowledge on phones, computers, electronics in general. Plus extensive knowledge on the Sprint cell phone company.

I run a small not so known business, in Saint Paul, Minnesota we are business solutionist and specialize in website creation. I love writing and talking about new and better things.

I currently own a Sprint Evo :4g: and love it to death I broke 2 so far and am waiting on my most recent replacement.

I love talking and communicating so what ever you want to know ask me and I'll surely respond.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hello Cedric and welcome to SprintDroids! We have a great community here, I'm sure you'll feel right at home.

Cedric, sorry to hear that sad story about breaking 2 Evo's already (how could you) lol. I dont know if it was an internal or physical break. If the later i would suggest the OtterBox case saved the life of my phone the other day. A story for another time...
    Build: Fresh Evo 3.2.0.0 By Flipz
    Kernel Version: King-havs-OcUverik@Ubuntu#9
    Phone: Htc Evo 4g Proud owner 6/4/10
    Over Clocked to 1.2ghz
    ADW.Launcher
    ClockworkMod Recovery
    Unrevoked 3.2
    You i balling me or you just like my Evo

Quote Originally Posted by jak89 View Post
    Cedric, sorry to hear that sad story about breaking 2 Evo's already (how could you) lol. I dont know if it was an internal or physical break. If the later i would suggest the OtterBox case saved the life of my phone the other day. A story for another time...
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalHead View Post
    Hello Cedric and welcome to SprintDroids! We have a great community here, I'm sure you'll feel right at home.
    Thanks for the warm welcome. The first Evo wasn't my fault My Uncle owner of a lot of sprints here in Minnesota has a very expensive speed boat. He was doing about 65 mph, I was in the front on my Evo and then he came to a complete stop!!! We like drove through a wave and I got drenched my screen never worked again. But he paid for it.

Second one the charging port kind of fell out and Sprint said it was my fault. Took the phone apart and realized it snapped off from the motherboard. Ugh sometimes you just have to hate phones.

But I love my :htcevoiso: :4g:

Yup the charge ports have been an issue with being a little tender. Now i'm always a little careful with mine. Its cool here in Vegas there is a guy that does all cell phone fixes for 50$ screen, charge ports and what not.
    Build: Fresh Evo 3.2.0.0 By Flipz
    Kernel Version: King-havs-OcUverik@Ubuntu#9
    Phone: Htc Evo 4g Proud owner 6/4/10
    Over Clocked to 1.2ghz
    ADW.Launcher
    ClockworkMod Recovery
    Unrevoked 3.2
    You i balling me or you just like my Evo

Quote Originally Posted by jak89 View Post
    Yup the charge ports have been an issue with being a little tender. Now i'm always a little careful with mine. Its cool here in Vegas there is a guy that does all cell phone fixes for 50$ screen, charge ports and what not.
    Theres a lot of people who claim to do it here but can't. lol

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links