Thinking about making the jump....

This is a discussion on Thinking about making the jump.... within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Hey Everyone! By way of introductions...My name is Joey, and I've been a CrackBerry addict for quite some time now. I've been getting tired of ...

Thread: Thinking about making the jump....

Thinking about making the jump....

Hey Everyone! By way of introductions...My name is Joey, and I've been a CrackBerry addict for quite some time now. I've been getting tired of the issues I have with my Bold and it's lack of functionality (random reboots, not being intuitive, lack of touch etc etc) - so I'm thinking about going cold turkey. Possibly moving over to the Evo Shift in the next week or so but I'm nervous and I am really hesitant. Here are my concerns:

Currently I have a hosted BES and Microsoft Exchange Server for my business e-mail. I rely heavily on Outlooks E-Mail, Calendar and Contacts the most heavily and have to have them up to date at all times. I use 4000-6000 minutes a month depending on how busy I am (hey, real estate is bury lately)....currently I have 2 extra fully charged batteries that I carry with me at all times. Would I be able to ditch them or will a simple car charger work?

Any tips you could offer me or helpful hints that would make my conversion easier or any reasons that I should not make a change?

Well thanks so much in advance for your replies. I look forward to being a member of the community here.

~Joey

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I went from the Bold the the EVO. It was not easy at all. It took about 6 months to really get used to it. I even switched back to the Bold after month but went back to the EVO. It was well worth the headaches. Just stay with it. It is well worth it. There is a whole other world on the Andriod. I hope this was helpful, and good luck.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links