Can Not Send A Text To One Person

This is a discussion on Can Not Send A Text To One Person within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Hi there, I hope I am not the annoying new guy that posts an old question but i skimmed the topic titles and i didn't ...

Thread: Can Not Send A Text To One Person

Can Not Send A Text To One Person

Hi there,

I hope I am not the annoying new guy that posts an old question but i skimmed the topic titles and i didn't see anyone with my exact issue. I am trying to text one person and the text does not go through. It doesn't even pretend to try to let it go through. I've sent messages before and then i get the little red triangle and if i reboot or whatever the text goes through but with this one phone number, a number i have texted before, it just
    imply wonít go through. Is there a chance this person blocked me? I tried removing the 1 before the number, adding it, adding a +, removing a +, everything, I just click send and then it just stays on the Send window ready for me to send again. My worst fear is that it IS going through and thatís gone through like 20 times to the person but it doesnít go through and it doesnít get logged the way my other texts do.
    A bit of TMI this is to someone Iím dating so I am freaking out here and would love an answer asap. Thanks in advance!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

why what?
    anyway i got my answer. the guy's been in the hospital with no signal since thursday. unless he's a fat liar.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links