Mugen Extended Batteries

This is a discussion on Mugen Extended Batteries within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Hey All!!! i couldnt find any thread here about extended batteries. Give me some advice . i am thinking about buying one for Motorola Photon ...

Thread: Mugen Extended Batteries

Mugen Extended Batteries

Hey All!!! i couldnt find any thread here about extended batteries. Give me some advice. i am thinking about buying one for Motorola Photon 4G came across Mugen Power Batteries.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Super Moderator/RS furbearingmammal's Avatar
    Two hours north of Syracuse, NY. Yes, there IS civilization that far north.
    Twitter
    FurryVarmint
    Extended batteries are usually a Good Thing if you use your phone heavily and can't get to a charger frequently. Can't say as I've heard good or bad about that brand, though.
    DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
    THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Thanks for the reply, I checked around and found some very good opinions in general about Mugen, so i have ordered one, and will write about personal experience results as soon as it arrives..

Super Moderator/RS furbearingmammal's Avatar
    Two hours north of Syracuse, NY. Yes, there IS civilization that far north.
    Twitter
    FurryVarmint
    Sounds good to me! I look forward to reading it when you do.
    DO NOT WRITE IN THIS SPACE
    THIS SPACE INTENTIONALLY LEFT BLANK

Alright some basic quick feedback.
    I got the battery quite quickly, meanwhile wrote them a note about when to expect the parcel, mugen replied straight away, so the customer support is OK.
    The shape: the battery is bigger than the original, comes with a backdoor, but honestly it is not as nasty as it seems, the new backdoor is nicely shaped and fits the phones design very well. Its not bulky as how you think it will be with big battery. It is nicely fatty phone now, but it feels good in the hand, it is nicely round and fits your palm comfortably, You feel like you are holding a phone, a solid phone, not something fragile and easy to break. so i guess i think positively about slight enlargement of my phone.
    The performance: i am already through couple of full recharges and the result is obvious. it really lasts!!! First i was abit worried cuz the battery got slight warmth while charging, but during the use of the phone through all day i didnot sence any heating at all, so i guess it is normal for the battery to get warm while charging!! now my last week i used the phone i normally do (using for everything) and charged the phone only once (my next recharge will be tomorrow i think), no kidding!!! in my opinion the benifit i feel is that i am not thinking about the batterylife at all, i just use the phone!! weird because i used to think about battery everyday, and now it is like obvious that it should last and it sort of lasts!!!
    So i went on Mugen facebook page to check the comments and people in general express what i have mentioned above. FYI Mugen also offers small discount via their facebook.
    So far i am satisfied, i will dig into more detailed user experience spec techs when i have some free time, and i think they will be sarisfactory as my first impressions.
    We will see...

When I charge my phone overnight. And in the morning when I disconnect the.charger it only says 95% charged why is that

Sent from my Nexus S using Android.net

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links