Sprint 4g or 4g lTE? What BS!! Sprint should be ashamed of ads!!

This is a discussion on Sprint 4g or 4g lTE? What BS!! Sprint should be ashamed of ads!! within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Sprint has been advertising 4g for three years and I have seen it connect maybe 5% of owning my EVO in the last two years ...

Thread: Sprint 4g or 4g lTE? What BS!! Sprint should be ashamed of ads!!

Sprint 4g or 4g lTE? What BS!! Sprint should be ashamed of ads!!

Sprint has been advertising 4g for three years and I have seen it connect maybe 5% of owning my EVO in the last two years in the Tampa Bay area in Fl. Maybe out of three cities, Tampa, St Petersburg, and Clearwater I may have found 4g on my HTC Evo 5% of the time. Now with the Galaxy 3 there is Zero chance of getting a 4g signal because the G3 only receives LTE! Sprint advertises LTE and has been for the last six months and I will never see it in the 2 year life span of the Galaxy 3 which I just picked up.

I also have trouble just getting a signal in almost any building and phone roams when South of St Petersburg....

Ass clowns advertise 4g and 4g lte years before it is available, Sick!! Sprint should be shamed....What a sham!!!

This is the price I pay for saving 30 dollars not going with verizon..

And no I am not a troll, been with att&t for years then sprint the last two....just can't believe they make so much hype over nothing..

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Hello Doug, and welcome to the forum. Sorry to hear about your problems with your EVO, but I'm not sure what any of us can do for you - other than be a sympathetic ear. Sprint and Verizon sell CDMA devices, and that in itself removes them from being companies that I personally would deal with. I'm a GSM guy with AT&T all the way.
    GSM Galaxy Note 3 (Black) - Straight Stock
    GSM Galaxy Note 2 (Titanium) - Rooted running Jedi X20 Rom
    GSM Galaxy Nexus (Black) - Straight Stock

GSM Samsung Galaxy S3 (Red) - Rooted running Deadly Venom v8.0.1 Rom

The lte technology for sprint is a two year schedule. Look at the website because it will be in your area soon.

If the technology has not been introduced in your area yet, you should not complain, yet. If anything, the sales rep should have pointed out the timeline to you and made certain you understood this at the time your purchased your device. And even then, the salesperson could not be held responsible for any Sprint roll out delays.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links