HTC supersonic announced!

This is a discussion on HTC supersonic announced! within the Sprint forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; It will be Called the HTC EVO!!!!!! go to engadget.com for the first hands-on!!! big news for sprint and android!!!!...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HTC supersonic announced!

HTC supersonic announced!

It will be Called the HTC EVO!!!!!!

go to engadget.com for the first hands-on!!!

big news for sprint and android!!!!
    VZW Nexus One PLZ

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

spooge

This will for sure give the iPhone4G some stiff competition.

HTC EVO kinda pwns!
    I'm a bit jeleous (or however its spelled) when I see the huge display.. still got 480x800 but its bigger! I want it. Now.
    The screen of the nexus one is already too small for my use
    Follow me on Twitter @xPatriick
    Feel free to buy me a beer if I helped you
    This is what I use on my Nexus One (ROM, Kernel, special Apps)

I'm extremely jealous of this but then again. The 4g plan is probably gonna cost a lot more since they're the only carrier with 4g atm. But hardware wise it beats the Nexus by FAR.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by ezeddiekun View Post
    I'm extremely jealous of this but then again. The 4g plan is probably gonna cost a lot more since they're the only carrier with 4g atm. But hardware wise it beats the Nexus by FAR.
    Yep, it will be this phone and the iPhone4G this Summer as the two top dogs. I am no Apple guy at all, but the new phone will be a big surprise from what I hear, with a dual core processor, and multitasking, it should compete nicely with the Supersonic

Quote Originally Posted by Darthdingo View Post
    Yep, it will be this phone and the iPhone4G this Summer as the two top dogs. I am no Apple guy at all, but the new phone will be a big surprise from what I hear, with a dual core processor, and multitasking, it should compete nicely with the Supersonic
    Your putting a pure made up speculation against a real device. Nice comparison. Oh and iPhone 4g stands for fourth generation, it will not support 4g or Verizon's LTE Network.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Your putting a pure made up speculation against a real device. Nice comparison. Oh and iPhone 4g stands for fourth generation, it will not support 4g or Verizon's LTE Network.
    I know, just that I keep reading the dual core processor rumor quite a bit lately for the iPhone4G, and the 4G = 4th Generation not network, that is for the 5th iPhone in Summer 2011.

I just know Apple has to come out strong this Summer with their new phone, Android is picking up steam big time and will compete and beat them easily if they just stick with the 3GS style for much longer. I would not count Apple out just yet, they know the heat is on. Time will tell...

But I personally support Android 100 times over Apple.

Quote Originally Posted by wjay View Post
    This is a nexus one forum so stop with the othe rphones
    this is a sprint forum and why are you against android i mean I have to decided between this or the N1 VZW I'm eager to see what VZW has rdy to cook
    VZW Nexus One PLZ

I know, just that I keep reading the dual core processor rumor quite a bit lately for the iPhone4G, and the 4G = 4th Generation not network, that is for the 5th iPhone in Summer 2011.

I just know Apple has to come out strong this Summer with their new phone, Android is picking up steam big time and will compete and beat them easily if they just stick with the 3GS style for much longer. I would not count Apple out just yet, they know the heat is on. Time will tell...

Dual-Core I doubt. They're really focusing on the stupid iPad right now.
    Froyo 2.2 Stock
    RA-nexus-v1.7.0
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dual-Core I doubt. They're really focusing on the stupid iPad right now.
    Dual-core next iphone! Are they trying to melt there phone and ruin battery?
    You can't even replace the battery. next iphone will just have a better processor and a 5 or 8 mp camera that's all I see
    VZW Nexus One PLZ

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links