Save Documents

This is a discussion on Save Documents within the Staging forums, part of the Nexus One FAQ & How-To's category; I can see documents like PDFs and Word Docs on my Nexus One pretty easily (pretty cool, too), but there doesn't seem to be an ...

Thread: Save Documents

Save Documents

I can see documents like PDFs and Word Docs on my Nexus One pretty easily (pretty cool, too), but there doesn't seem to be an option to allow me to save the documents to my phone (SD or otherwise). The documents open with something called QuickOffice which is not an app I downloaded, it just seems to be something that's already there. Any thoughts? I'd like to save them so I can forward them via email.

Thanks!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

i have a similar question:

Someone sends me a music file via gmail and i wish to save it as a ringtone however if i go into gmail all it seemingly allows me to do is preview the file! I have no option to save it anywhere or apply it as a ringtone!

Any help on this ?

currently im using dolphin browser and they allow a long press on the link and it will pop up some options including saving. im not sure about the native browser but its worth a try

The only work around at the mo that i've found is to use the browser and access gmail directly online. That allows me to download any content that is sent to my gmail address!

I've created a shortcut to the gmail website and it's no big deal to use.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links