How do I save images from browser and facebook apps?

This is a discussion on How do I save images from browser and facebook apps? within the Staging forums, part of the Nexus One FAQ & How-To's category; I've tried to save images by tapping and holding on the image (like on the iPhone) but it doesn't work. I can't find any options ...

Thread: How do I save images from browser and facebook apps?

How do I save images from browser and facebook apps?

I've tried to save images by tapping and holding on the image (like on the iPhone) but it doesn't work. I can't find any options for saving images in the menu either.

Is there anyway to save images?

If not, I hope they include this in an Android update soon because I can already do this on the iphone.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

In the browser, do a Long Press on the image you wish to save. A menu will pop up and give you an option to save the image to the phone. Sometimes you have to select "View Image" first then do the long press on the image to get the save option.
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by SliceBurgSlim View Post
    In the browser, do a Long Press on the image you wish to save. A menu will pop up and give you an option to save the image to the phone. Sometimes you have to select "View Image" first then do the long press on the image to get the save option.
    I tried this, but when I do a long press, I only get an option to increase or decrease the size. No save options. Which browser are you talking about? Chrome, Dolphin or other?

Cheers

Thanks,
    I got it to work.

Unfortunately, there is no option to save photos from the Facebook Application

Quote Originally Posted by just999in View Post
    Thanks,
    I got it to work.

Unfortunately, there is no option to save photos from the Facebook Application
    The facebook app is garbage IMO. Use the broswer to view facebook and get your image that way.

Cool

Thanks alot bro :-)

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links