AT&T nexus one on t-mobile

This is a discussion on AT&T nexus one on t-mobile within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I bought a Google Nexus One and the person told me it is for T-mobile, I took it and placed my sim card in it ...

Thread: AT&T nexus one on t-mobile

AT&T nexus one on t-mobile

I bought a Google Nexus One and the person told me it is for T-mobile, I took it and placed my sim card in it and I could only get the edge network. I then called htc and from the IMEI its a AT&T phone. Is there a way to make this phone work for me? I already tried to get my money back and I had no luck. If I unlock the phone can I get it on tmobile g3? Well if anyone has any ideas please tell me thanks you for reading my posting.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

There's no way to make it work on T-Mobile 3G.

you got scammed... an AT&T nexus will never work on T-Mobile 3G and vice versa

Get your money back. Threaten to do a chargeback or file a dispute if you used paypal.

there are probably plenty of people who bought N1 for TMobile early and would be willing to switch.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links