No 3G Connection on T-Mobile

This is a discussion on No 3G Connection on T-Mobile within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; could just be random t-mo fail too....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No 3G Connection on T-Mobile

yeah

could just be random t-mo fail too.

coverage

Has anyone with similar problems updated to 2.2 yet? If so, has this update resolved the 3G issues? This issue has been cropping up in an increasing amount of different forums, but I've yet to see a solution other than waiting indefinitely. Curious if 2.2 makes any difference.

how old is your tmo sim card? I have an edge/3g issue, but found out it was the location. At home I have edge and once i leave my house. I pick up 3g. If your sim is card is within a 4 year range. It should be fine. Im on 2.2 btw.

It's confusing for new N1 users to read these generic statements about T-Mobile 3g issues when it is not true.

Some areas may have poor coverage on T-Mobile just like Verizon, AT&T, et el have regional challenges for connectivity, but to present it as a "T-Mobile issue" is misleading. It's not, it's a regional coverage issue.

I have never had anything but lightening fast connectivity with T-Mobile in San Diego. Always 4 bars and it flies!

When I had AT&T in the exact same area, it sucked - EDGE if I was lucky. Same went for Verizon customers. Many of my students use Verizon and they are always complaining about dropped calls or that they can't connect.

So I'm sorry if anyone is experiencing poor connection speeds with T-Mobile, but I think they are getting a bad rap here in these forums.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links