when can i buy the n1 in the store!!!

This is a discussion on when can i buy the n1 in the store!!! within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; i heard from a tmobile store manager (2weeks ago) that is was official, the paperwork has been signed, that tmo will have the n1 in ...

Thread: when can i buy the n1 in the store!!!

Exclamation when can i buy the n1 in the store!!!

i heard from a tmobile store manager (2weeks ago) that is was official, the paperwork has been signed, that tmo will have the n1 in their store to sell. just don't know when. ofcourse, i can not find anyone else to confirm this. does anybody know anything?? i am dying to buy it, but can't with the ridiculous 500 minute plan online. i am dying to buy it in the store and hope this info is true and soon!!

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

The single plan choice is crazy. Keep in mind that you can simply order it, and immediately go to T-Mobile and change the plan to the one you desire. You are not locked into it. I confirmed this with T-Mobile today. I need the unlimited myself.

And an semi-unrelated note: There are rumors floating around that T-Mobile will get the Nexus One on 6/19. They are not true according to my rep, and she sounded like she knew the score.

IIRC, SUBSIDISED phones require a minumum plan w/ data....unsubbed phones are anything-goes.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links