New Nexus owner from Boston suburb

This is a discussion on New Nexus owner from Boston suburb within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Should have my Nexus on Monday Am. Waiting for the delivery truck. I am a current Blackberry 9700 owner with T-Mobile and have very good ...

Thread: New Nexus owner from Boston suburb

New Nexus owner from Boston suburb

Should have my Nexus on Monday Am. Waiting for the delivery truck. I am a current Blackberry 9700 owner with T-Mobile and have very good speed and strong signal with my blackberry. The new faster speeds are almost all the way installed in my area and with the Nexus speed and the stronger signal T-Mobile is pushing out I should get some mighty fast and strong internet speeds. Anyone in my area that can confirm these speculations by me. My blackberry 9700 has very good speed and is always pushing 5 solid bars on 3G, Hope I'm right. Any imfo would be welcomed.
    Thanks from a very new Android owner.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

Welcome Vinny! Please post some d/l speed examples (Xtremelabs speedtest has an app in the market), so we can all drool, while we impatiently wait! Enjoy!

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links