Getting out of T-Mobile contract without ETF?

This is a discussion on Getting out of T-Mobile contract without ETF? within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I'm only 12 months into my two year contract, so ineligible for an upgrade for an N1 (existing T-Mobile customers that are 22 months or ...

Thread: Getting out of T-Mobile contract without ETF?

Getting out of T-Mobile contract without ETF?

I'm only 12 months into my two year contract, so ineligible for an upgrade for an N1 (existing T-Mobile customers that are 22 months or longer into their contract are eligible).

Does anyone know of a way of squeezing out of a current T-Mobile contract without having to pay an Early Termination Fee?
    I know from time to time they've revised their terms of service and unwittingly given people a way of saying "thats not what I signed on for" and slipping out, thus making them eligible for a full handset upgrade if they sign on for another two years.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I know someone that was able to get out of the Tmo ETF because she moved to an area of town that did not get service. Don't know if that helps or not...
    [PHONE] Nexus 4

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[TABLET] Nexus 7

[ROM] CM11 Nightlies

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links