Extended Battery for Nexus One: is it safe?

This is a discussion on Extended Battery for Nexus One: is it safe? within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; I found a seller on *Bay that is selling extended batteries for the Nexus one and is claiming that the battery life is 1/2 more ...

Thread: Extended Battery for Nexus One: is it safe?

Extended Battery for Nexus One: is it safe?

I found a seller on *Bay that is selling extended batteries for the Nexus one and is claiming that the battery life is 1/2 more additional talk time & standby hours than the original battery, but the battery is bigger and they supply a backdoor cover to use with it.

Has anyone tried this out yet? Is the extended battery safe to use on the N1, it is rated 2600 mah

I travel a lot and use the internet on my N1 for my business so I was thinking of a better solution to longer battery life cuz the more I use internet the faster it sucks the life of the battery.

Can anyone recommend a reliable "extra battery" that's cheaper and not the original one that ships with the N1?

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I've heard good things about the Seidio Extened Battery
    Innocell 3200mAh Extended Life Battery

another alternative is picking up one of those cheap ebay batteries and charger for about $10. That is what I do and it worked out great for me so far. Only downside is expect the battery life to decrease as it gets older. But, for what seido sells the extended battery for you can get about 4-7 batteries and that should last you a few days lol. Plus, this way your phone doesn't get fatter.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links