T-Mobile My Account Device

This is a discussion on T-Mobile My Account Device within the T-Mobile forums, part of the Android Phone Carriers category; Hello everyone, I tried searching the forums and haven't found the answer that I am looking for so I figured I would just ask. Sorry ...

Thread: T-Mobile My Account Device

Smile T-Mobile My Account Device

Hello everyone, I tried searching the forums and haven't found the answer that I am looking for so I figured I would just ask. Sorry if this has already been discussed.

I just switched to T-Mobile and I have the Nexus One, my question is when I setup my account on T-Mobile.com it asks which device I have and I am not sure which one to choose.

Could anyone help me out with which device I should be selecting?

Thanks.

2. Android.net is the premier Android Forum. Registered users do not see these ads. .

I went through that when I switched from a BB Curve to the Nexus One. At that time, they did not have a Nexus One phone to pick. I called them and asked and the person I spoke with asked why I wanted to select a Nexus One for my phone online. I explained the different options/sounds/wall-papers they offered on their website per phone selected and suggested they become familiar with their website. (yep, I was a little harsh). She explained that Nexus One is a Google phone and T-Mobile offers nothing for that phone other than the internet connection service plan.
    That was the last time I logged on. I just logged on now and still no Nexus One phone to select under HTC.
    If you are switching from a BB just delete all your email accounts on the website you have set up (just in case you sell your phone or lend it to someone).

Leave it blank if anything. Doesn't really matter if you just sign on to monitor usage and to pay bills.

Remove Ads

http://www.scramblerducati.org/

Sponsored Links